Thread: DVD Profiler
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2003, 10:21 AM   #14
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally posted by brahamt
Alexander,

DV Cam? Man, now I'm jealous.
Yep, I love my good old Sony TRV 900. The stupid thing is that if I want to convert analog-to-digital through the cameras convertor, I have to temporily save the material on the DV tape (which puts unnecessary strain on the DV drive). Without modification, my Cam doesn't allow for direct analog-to-digital through-put

Modification would require a special Sony remote where I'd have to enter certain codes to enable direct through-put. Of course I don't have that remote ...