View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 01:16 PM   #6
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima7 View Post
Never! I have read so many reviews from people who have had problems during updates...
That might be part of your problem. I'm also using an old school Aura, updated to the latest firmware and it isn't slow. I'd recommend the update. What have you got to lose if you're getting ready to replace it anyway?

I held off on the most recent update, because I preferred the tile home screen.

Well, I still prefer the tiled home screen which is now gone. But the device is zippier than it was.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 05-01-2018 at 01:19 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote