View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 10:00 AM   #145
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Ok...I just tested with a DRM free book that is in the .kfx format, and I was able to transfer the book from my Voyage to my pw3 and have it transfer correctly. I had to move both the .kfx file and the .sdr folder associated with the book.

There were a couple of files that were not able to transfer. The error given was that the filename was too long. (This is using Win 8.1) Those files being missing didn't affect the functioning of the book, at least not as far as I could tell. Hyphenation still works, and the enhanced spacing at larger font sizes works too. I can't judge the kerning and other stuff, as I really can't see that.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote