View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #81
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Please double check your helper v2 tarball. I made the mistake in not downloading both, the zip has the v2 for menu.json (the kill-kterm.sh still in /bin, no entry in menu.json). Ok here some printout from my Kindle:
Code:
[root@kindle extensions]# ls -la helper.V.0.*
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root          1327 Jan 20 14:48 helper.V.0.1.tar.gz
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root          1327 Jan 21 11:15 helper.V.0.2.tar.gz
[root@kindle extensions]# diff -s helper.V.0.1.tar.gz helper.V.0.2.tar.gz
Files helper.V.0.1.tar.gz and helper.V.0.2.tar.gz are identical
[root@kindle extensions]# tar -tvf helper.V.0.2.tar.gz
blah
[root@kindle extensions]#
And I just downloaded them fresh again both zip and tarball.
Yeah okay. I just adjusted them by hand after no longer needing the kterm.sh to be linked in.

will tidy up for next time, I'm not sure what was supposed to be missing but if its critical I'll fix it. Thanks
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote