View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 04:34 AM   #6
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by utkarshj View Post
IMO the device "actually" goes to sleep at those times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
We can try com.llamalab.automate, or simply "Automate" [...] Automate can disable the locks system wide
I tried Automate: yes, preventing locks seems to be the solution.
I created a flow which:
  • Uses '(Battery and Power) Device Keep Awake', with 'Processor' = 'CPU, Screen and Keyboard'
  • Then goes to '(Interface) Show Notification', with 'Proceed' = 'When dismissed', so you have a way to remove the lock (if you dismiss the notification the flow comes to an end and the ability to lock should be restored).
This, in a simple straight-line flow: "Beginning" → "Device Keep Awake" →"Show Notification".
Guest suggested the flow of "if BlueTooth is on, then 'Device Keep Awake'" - which is also very sensible.

Kingsoft v5.12 seems to work perfectly now (although I only tested that briefly)!

Last edited by mdp; 10-31-2017 at 04:37 AM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote