View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 01:44 AM   #1466
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
Awesome. So to clarify, I can't reduce these dialogues down to just one or even none, and achieve the same end result? All good if I can't, I just want to make sure I am using the plugins to the best of their potential.
Sorry, the only way to use this function is through the dialogs. I may change it for the Kobo Utilities part. But, I don't see it for the GR side of it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote