View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 10:18 AM   #1
Spfamy1
Connoisseur
Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: iPhone 6s Plus
Thumbs up Marvin got updated today. Wow!

Just a few fixes here and there. But I was NOT expecting this update at all. I thought the creator of Marvin had forgotten this and left it for dead. So getting this tiny update fixing Dropbox synching issues and getting Appleís new signing certificate might be a sign the developer hasnít abandoned the Marvin software after all. I wonder what heís been up to during this Covid mess? Is this a sign Marvin might get a more comprehensive upgrade soon? And for crying out loud...letís not complain about the page numbering issue on the application. At least we still have the Marvin app as is...which is STILL the BEST ereader on the App Store.
Spfamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote