View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 06:51 PM   #10
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcritchie View Post
@chaley, thanks for the reply. Yes, I had already read that FAQ. And as I wrote, *both* these devices (Galaxy S7 and Nook eReader) were able to write to the SD card when I was using Dropbox. Then I switched to Amazon drive and suddenly neither of them can.

I am willing to believe that one of those devices lost permission to write to the CC folder, but hard to believe that both of them lost it at the same time.
Did you try regranting permissions after you received the error?

I ask because the Amazon connection works fine for me. Of course, Amazon says that it will stop working on 16 August so I don't think that it is worth a lot of effort to make it work now.

Quote:
Of course, I can't try to go back to Dropbox because of its login problem...
You can't use the workaround, using gmail authentication?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote