View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 04:27 AM   #1428
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Are you using my Kobo Utilities plugin to fetch the reading status from the Kobo device? If so, the status dialog has an option to call the Goodreads Sync to send the progress to the Goodreads. This will add the book to the reading shelf and the read shelf when the book is finished.
Huh.... For me that has never worked. It does move the book to the read shelf when it is finished, but it only updates the reading progress without moving the book to the reading shelf when the book isn't finished yet...

Is there a setting somewhere I need to toggle? I can't find it...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote