View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 11:27 PM   #36
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Tonight's Koreader build includes the switches to have koreader return to the Kobo software without a reboot.

@Markismus; Sergey's USBnet has been working for me, did you catch the changes that Sergey made to it though? It stopped working from my modified scripts, and it took me awhile to track down the usbnet.sh again. I have it corrected in my koreader_kobo.sh but I commented it out because I find that I can usually just start it in the KoboLauncher menu, when I need it.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote