View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 02:49 AM   #3
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Yes, we do wonder why people make jokes about the French in general because the actual government does not, by far, represent the majority of us, and I will not even say what I think of Aurelie Filippetti.

Please do not generalize, I would never think bad of the Canadians in general solely based on my experience with Kobo, nor would I base my point of view on the Americans on their politics towards the banking sector...

Regarding Amazon, the problem has been the avoidance of taxes. They found some very legal tricks to do so, but they are not the only ones, and since the tricks are indeed legal, Ms Fillipetti is looking at ways to retaliate. Why and how she, out of every other contestant , some of them very competent in that matter indeed, managed to land the job of Ministre de la Culture, is indeed a mystery to me and many of my compatriots.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote