View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 10:18 PM   #3
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

They are one of the only source for some of Heinlein's books in ebook format which has to help. But I am not much of a MilSF fan nor do I care for horror/fantasy/vampire stories so I have almost exhausted what their catalog offers which interests me enough to buy. So where I was once buying 8-12 books/month I might buy a book or two every now and then.

They need access to more Tor back catalog titles.
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote