View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #394
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Joykins, thank you for the advice on Goodreads new releases, I think I'll do that, sounds the most productive for me right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
A couple of deals this morning:

One Perfect Night - Bella Andre - Free (novella length)

Painted Faces - L.H. Cosway - $0.99 - This book's hero works as a drag queen, but he is definitely straight (and very yummy). I LOVED this book.

Misfortune Cookie - Michele Gorman - $1.99 - Today's Kindle daily romance deal, this looks more like chick lit than romance.

worktolive, I was tempted by Painted Faces last time it was on sale and I passed, wasn't sure if the subject matter would be for me but I'll grab it this time based on your recommend, thanks!

Also price reduced from $4 to $2 is Cautious by E.L. Montes, follow up to Disastrous.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote