View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 03:11 AM   #25
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Tamora Pierce's books seem to be suitable for that age. I recommend starting with The Song of the Lioness quartet. The first book is Alanna: The First Adventure.

ETA: Oops, looks like BaenSidhe already beat me to it haha. Shame on me for not reading all the responses first. Pierce has 2 universes she writes about. The specific books BaenSidhe and I suggested are of opposite universes.

Last edited by odiakkoh; 03-22-2013 at 03:14 AM.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote