View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 11:15 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Gutenberg CDs & DVDs

Over the next few days I will be downloading all the Gutenberg DVDs and CDs. I developed a sudden need for text files to make into ebooks for my Sony Data Discman.

If anyone who can't download the disks wants me to make a copy and mail it to you, send me a pm. This is only for the DVDs and CDs that PG won't mail and the offer is only open to people who can't access the files.

If you can download the disks but can't burn a CD or DVD: There is a program called WinRAR which can extract the files from the ISO disk image file.
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

P.S. I'm not charging for anyone in the US. Outside the US the shipping will be much higher, so I have to charge postage.

P.P.S. Please keep this quiet so it doesn't cost me too much.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote