View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:08 AM   #21
vans
Zealot
vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Elonix 621eb, Asus Transformer, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
Do you buy from individuals or small companies with a track record and some kind of guarantee? 90 day or so.
I buy from individuals. I change my phone a lot because I like to try out different phones, so have bought an embarrassingly large number of smartphones. When I buy, I sell my old one.

You have to be careful. There are a lot of phone in poor condition or with a fault sold on ebay. So you must read the description carefully and also read the sellers feedback.

In the UK unlocked iPhones are quite common, but it is worth checking that they are "factory unlocked" rather than jailbroken.

Occasionally I have received a phone that does not match the description so have returned it. Once or twice I have successfully used the eBay dispute service, but in the vast majority cases I am happy with what I receive.

It is worth remembering that you tend to get what you pay for. So if it looks very cheap, it is probability for a reason
vans is offline   Reply With Quote