View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 12:12 PM   #6
Bobosmite
Enthusiast
Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle-DX
I used Word to strip off all the styles and heading information and still keep the bold and italics intact...which is something I didn't know it would do. I've always done the paste-from-Notepad trick to clean a doc, which is usually as a last resort. Now I should be able to add fresh Headings to the documents which I know convert to .MOBI properly.
Bobosmite is offline   Reply With Quote