View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 05:22 AM   #8
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Once that is done, then to see the identifier in a custom column, use the new 'select' function, which is a generalized version of what you proposed. Something like {identifiers:select(goodreads_id)}.
Ahhh a new function, no wonder I couldn't spot that on the doc page. I figured you would put something more convenient than a write your own one in...

I have been trying to test this just with the isbn value column since I haven't set my goodreads id yet. I can do queries in the search bar like this:
identifiers:isbn:9781842320136

But when I put this as a custom column it displays as blank:
{identifiers:select(isbn)}
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote