View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 01:30 PM   #2
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Azpen A746, Entourage Pocket eDGe, HP Slate 7 4200en
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunLight View Post
I do not understand why this is the case since MobiPocket seems to convert it to MOBI from PDF by way of the "searchable text".

Can anyone explain to me why this is the case, why some MOBIs that I have created have the correct shade of black, and other MOBIs that I have created with the same app are grayer and lighter in color.
What do the original PDFs look like? Mobi Creator tries to preserve color attributes for correct display on a device that supports color. What you may be seeing is an artifact of grayscale conversion on the Kindle from something that wasn't originally black.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote