View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 12:52 PM   #9
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
yeah I haven't begun to sideload my documents from other sources yet. Oh well I'll just create a speical "My Shelf" for it, it's quick enough to access it

what I would do mad5427 is go over to the BN.com website and on the Nook/nook color forums, there is already a wish list for what people would want in the upcoming update, put in "being able to add Folders to home screens or add sideloaded docs to one of the homes screens."
I know this can be done, I have a droid X and you can add folders to any of your homescreens(yeah, take that iPhone) , so it shouldn't be too much to ask for.

From my experience as a nook owner, they really seem to listen.

Last edited by boswd; 11-19-2010 at 12:57 PM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote