View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 05:40 AM   #143
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Tap, tap. Tap, tap. Ffft, Ffft. Is this thing on?

Just wondering what, if anything, is happening on this?

I've just finished the first draft of a 3300 word short story that's a bit experimental (for me). It's more strongly/deliberately themed than I usually attempt, and it's entirely dialogue - no attributions or other asides. I'm curious to know if it works and how well the characterisations come over.

I can find other beta readers, but if there was still any chance of this anthology going anywhere then I'd be happy to submit this new one and get comments here. (Which means, of course, I'd should get off my butt and do my part on the new ones that have arrived since I was last here.)
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote