View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hisense Sero 7 Tablets - Anyone Try Them?

I just picked up the Pro the other day and while the holiday had me focused elsewhere, this little bugger has me impressed so far. I just set it up, did some browsing, and watched some video. The WiFi is very good and I like the screen quality.

Good feedback so far on Walmart's website and on the Android Central forum which had me curious to try it.

Anyone else? BTW, I really do not want the thread to venture into the old well you can buy this instead syndrome. For their cost especially, your feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

It has had some folks pass their Nexus 7 on to a family member or even buying an additional Sero for them as well once they were impressed with it.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote