View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 08:06 AM   #16
MSMiller
Author
MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.

Device: Kindle
Ladies and Gentlemen...The Redeemers - now free at Kobo, BN, & iTunes

Contemporary fiction novel, Ladies and Gentlemen...The Redeemers is now free at Kobo, BN (for the Nook), iTunes, and Smashwords.

Here is a brief synopsis:
Ladies and Gentlemen…The Redeemers tells the story of Bert Ingram, once a successful rep in the music industry, who has lost his way. Desperate for redemption, the perpetual dreamer decides to put together a band, recruiting musicians who have only one thing in common: the need to overcome a significant obstacle in their lives. The volatile mix of the musicians' personalities and backgrounds threatens to derail the band at every opportunity, but in time, the Redeemers begin to realize they have more to gain from one another than they ever could have imagined.

What readers are saying:
"...a lesson in persistence, perseverance, salesmanship, and faith...A fun, feel good story." --BigAl's Books and Pals blog

"What an unexpectedly fabulous indie read...I loved the characters, their voices were strong as each fully fleshed character was clearly defined and had a specific place within the band and within the story...The storyline for me was denser than first appeared but even on the surface it intricately wove around and through itself so that there were no loose ends and the result was a story you wanted more of...I would highly recommend time with the Redeemers, Mr. Miller’s book certainly deserves an audience." --goodreads

Click on any of the retailer links above to get to the book's product page.
MSMiller is offline   Reply With Quote