View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 04:45 PM   #15
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
GeorgeH kindly uploaded My Old Man to the MR library, for anyone in +50 countries to read.

Perhaps a moderator could edit in the links for the downloads to the first post of this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
I see that the EPUB of the first 49 short stories (which include My Old Man) has been added today to the MR Library - heartfelt thanks to all those selfless souls who ad well formatted books
These are great, thanks! I think most everyone interested will also be reading these posts too and see the links.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote