View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 12:01 PM   #12
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplumey View Post
I guess you disagree with the millions of readers around the world who love the books. This isn't the place for a Harry Potter commentary (there's probably already a thread) but I disagree. Even if you don't like Harry Potter, I really don't think you can put one of the best selling books in all of history on the bottom of the totem pole.
I thought 1 was fun and I was very pleased for all the kids (young and otherwise) who ate these up. But I was sorry I spent the time to read 2 and I doubt I'll be reading any more of them. Too much frosting for me. Perhaps the later books are meatier but I'm unwilling to invest the time to find out.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote