View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 11:56 AM   #10
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
If you want to load stuff right off thebbox and not fiddle with drm, your best bet would be an iPad or other tablet.

Personally, I have used both devices and once you have the purchasing and drm removal taken care of, the experience with reading is nearly identical. The kindle is a little faster to use, allows organization of books into collections and has multi-language dictionary support and text to speech. I use those features so they are important to me. But if you don't use them, you can read just as well on the kobo.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote