View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 12:59 PM   #40
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
Yes, we picked up an old Motion Computing slate (M1400 I think?) for a few hundred bucks on ebay 18 months ago and put windows 7 on it. XP was never bad for handwriting, but Windows 7 is quite impressive!

We use PDF Pen and PDF Clerk, and I recently found (for my Mac) an open source program called Jarnal (basically Windows Journal Note) that has versions for Mac, Windows and Linux so the files can be read/edited across platforms. I have an entire directory of notes on my Mac that I can't view/convert to pdf unless I run Parallels with Windows Note Journal Viewer. I wish I'd known about this open option at the time.
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote