View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 03:29 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
You might want to take a look at this. It contains a stylesheet called ncx2end.xsl which can be used to transform a NCX to a nav TOC. It does support multiple levels of TOC.

I basically looked at the same thing yesterday to enable ePUB3 support in my add-in. However, I tried one document with MathML with fallback for ePUB2 and the results were dramatic. Even most ePUB3 readers made a mess of it. Only Chromium handled it correctly. I decided it was not worth the effort for me at the time.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote