View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
alecE
Evangelist
alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs505, prs650, kobo Glo HD liseuses
Sorting in Calibre

I fear this may be an elementary question, but I've not found an obvious answer either in the threads or the manual:

I like to have my Calibre library displayed by author, and then by ascending series number within author and then by title. I can achieve this by first sorting by title, then by series, then by author.

How do I persuade Calibre to adopt this as the default ordering so that when Calibre opens, that is the ordering displayed? (At present Calibre automatically sorts by author and title only, when opened).

(Yeah, I know. Saving myself three mouse clicks every time I open Calibre is *really* going to save me lots of time over the next couple of millennnia).
alecE is offline   Reply With Quote