View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 12:56 AM   #1
zacheryjensen
Addict
zacheryjensen has learned how to read e-bookszacheryjensen has learned how to read e-bookszacheryjensen has learned how to read e-bookszacheryjensen has learned how to read e-bookszacheryjensen has learned how to read e-bookszacheryjensen has learned how to read e-bookszacheryjensen has learned how to read e-books

Device: iPad, iPhone 4
Plastic Logic Reader Name and Date

Plastic Logic is finally giving their long-hyped reader an identity and most importantly, a firm date for release of concrete specifications.

I heard of this by way of Engadget, but Plastic Logic also has a site dedicated to what will be called the QUE. They will have a site dedicated to delivering content to the QUE which will be "powered" by Barnes & Noble's store.

Basically it's everything we've already known, except now we also know it is black, and it's called a "proReader" to emphasize the target market of professionals. I am distinctly in this market with regards to eReaders so I'm pretty excited.

I can't wait to learn more, especially a price. At least January 7, 2010 isn't very far away.

Last edited by zacheryjensen; 10-19-2009 at 01:26 AM.
zacheryjensen is offline   Reply With Quote