View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 02:02 PM   #63
damianoux
damianoux invented the internet.damianoux invented the internet.damianoux invented the internet.damianoux invented the internet.damianoux invented the internet.damianoux invented the internet.damianoux invented the internet.damianoux invented the internet.damianoux invented the internet.damianoux invented the internet.damianoux invented the internet.

Device: PocketBook Pro 912 IBS edition
Made portrait mode to fit page width

Hello,
During the last week-end I had the time to make a few modifications to this reader behavior in portrait mode.
Instead of showing full page now it fits to page width.
If the whole page does not fit in the screen, then using NETX/PREV buttons causes page to scroll.
With margin autocrop ON now a lot of books are perfectly readable using the reader in vertical position (at least on 9 inches screen).
I also changed it to render the page using a gamma of 1.4 so that the text is more readable (darker).
Since I have no more time to work on it in the future, I post the sources here in the hope someone else has the time to join the changes to the original project maybe with a setting in menu.

Problems: In this version landscape mode does not work correctly.
Tested only on my Pocketbook Pro 912, don't know how it works on other readers.

The installation is as described in the original zip from Denis Dadimov.
I have renamed the app to mupdfview2 so that you can keep the original app for books that need to be opened in landcscape mode.

Damiano
Attached Files
File Type: zip mupdfview-portrait.zip (3.89 MB, 454 views)

Last edited by damianoux; 05-18-2014 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Attachment added
damianoux is offline   Reply With Quote