View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 08:05 AM   #25
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosNZ View Post
Hi there, apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere. I did a quick search, and I found one other mention of the problem, but it seems it spontaneously corrected itself in that situation.

Any ideas?
@CarlosNZ, this was actually a bug in the regular Marvin driver rather than Marvin XD. I've uploaded a new version of iOS reader applications (v1.1.1) which should fix the problem.

G