View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 10:58 AM   #11
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Not surprising study however BISG however BISG has no business commenting on IT maters since they are a book publishing group. Since tablet's primary job is portable computing tablets are a part of the IT industry not the book publishing industry thus BISG has no business commenting on an IT topic, which in my opinion should be left to companies such as PC Magazine and PC World, who know the ins and outs of the IT industry. BISG should confine its comments to such topics as: What percentage of books bought in 2012 were in electronic format.
Actually, I would say that a book publishing group expanding its knowledge into the realm of electronic reading devices and tablets is a step in the right direction. These days, anyone with a publishing interest that wants to keep up needs to get up to date on the ins and outs of the IT industry. I would even expand that to include any company that produces content of any kind, because those devices will be either their venue or their competitor.

Ziff Davis and IDG don't have some kind of proprietary lock on IT knowledge. Thank goodness.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote