View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #193
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiemonkey View Post
@ephemerality Hey! Nice work on that xray gen. You must start a new thread for it cause it is difficult to find individual posts. Better yet, you can also make this eternal by posting in the wiki!

I reckon xray builder works on wine?
I probably should make a new thread, as it is kind of getting buried in this one.

Twobob was looking into whether or not it works in WINE, I think it was working the last I talked to him? Not 100% sure on that.
In theory it should work through Mono on a Mac as well, but I haven't had a chance to test that yet.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote