View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 05:21 PM   #38
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by runtmms View Post
I'm using my unlocked Nexus 4 purchased directly from Google on the T-Mobile network through Solavei. I get 4g. Unless you need to finance, there's no need to overpay for a Nexus 4.
I guess I was mistaken. Although every review of the unlocked version I've read always complains about the lack of 4G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
BestBuy has the TMobile one (which is the same one everybody has).
Maybe it's different in different cities. However, the Best Buys in my city have a pitiful T-Mobile selection. They have the flagship phones for the other big three carriers.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote