View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 02:50 AM   #6
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Might be a good idea. Might not. Sometimes threads just need to be closed.

Point us at the thread you're complaining about.
It was in the Apple Maps branded.. thread.

I had just posted and 2 posts later thread was closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post

Sorry but with over twenty people in the thread and the use of the word "might" I didn't realise this created a list or identified individuals... I shall just delete all my posts here and will also never make any remarks that could be construed as commenting on personal bias by any member... in fact I won't bother with anything other than my original reasons for joining the site which were dealing with hardware and software...
Quote:
by forsooth:
Hardware and Software! What else is there?

Well ok ...climbing.

Last edited by forsooth; 12-16-2012 at 02:52 AM.
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote