View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #78
ral67
Enthusiast
ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD
wow - thanks

this pluging just keeps getting better and better.
Now the most used commands are right there on the main screen without going through menus and tiny icons

Now if just the clock would work.

Currently I can see clock only in the footer that is display if I call the menu - I mean the one with the icons for font size, options, ... on the footer.

During reading the footer just reads "S. xxx VON xxx"

Is this the clock supposed to display there as well ?
My Kobo is set to German - would that make a difference ?

BTW - is the sync() needed if I just input a microSD card or only if the file system is modified directly over ssh ?

thanks
ral67 is offline   Reply With Quote