View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #15
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Quote:
So my point is, that the price is just one of the things i look at when choosing to buy. Read the reviews, yes, try the sample. Then decide
Can't argue with that. The problem with that for a short story is that ten per cent of twenty pages is two pages......

Quote:
But I do get what you mean and I've reduced the price of my short story on your advice
Sounds good to me!
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote