View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 02:57 PM   #6
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Nifty plugin, thanks.

I have a suggestion, though. Right now, the PI uses my 'Preferred output format' from 'Behavior' settings for the output format. I'd prefer to be able to set the PI output format separately.

IE, my 'format of record' is epub. That's what I edit and keep. But I set my 'Preferred output format' for conversion to mobi because I have both a nook and a kindle.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote