View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 07:49 PM   #237
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I just set a Reader wallpaper for my EE, and it appears when I turn the EE off!! This makes the picture the first thing I see when I open my EE while it is off. On my PE I have a wallpaper I set long ago which does NOT show when I turn the unit off. My Reader wallpaper on the PE only shows when it is on and I do not have a book (or journal or calendar) open on the eink side. Since I always have a book open I rarely get to see the wallpaper.

When my (black) PE is off I get the "slide to turn on" screen. I'm pretty excited to have a picture of my dog and cat instead of the how-to-turn-on screen on my EE now when it's off! Thanks for getting me to try the wallpaper on my EE, bouldergramp!

So it looks like some of the PEs act like the EE in this regard, and some don't. Do all EEs default to the wallpaper when off, I wonder?

qmast2002 -- Welcome!!
Are you making sure your file doesn't have a .zip.zip ending (which Windows sometimes puts on for you)? Good luck! I think you can do it!!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote