View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 04:53 PM   #46
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
Don't know about the technology but my guess is it is possible to adjust contrast in the older generation E-ink because when I close a dictionary window in a pdf file the previously covered words became darker than the rest of the page. My speculation is if one can disable the grey scale - render all text to the darkest as default then the contrast will be great.

But it seems that Pocketbook developers never thought this was an important function for their costumers.
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote