View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 02:48 PM   #80
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Then I'll ask again. If the books are not required to be available everywhere *why* is the effort being made to provide a list of sites. Surely the folks who live in Australia, Canada, Sweden, England, etc. know where to purchase ebooks locally, so that shouldn't need a list for them. I have no intention of search worldwide to make sure any book I nominate is available worldwide. That leaves the mods or interested parties to do the searches and then append that information to the nominations. I seriously do not see the need. If you're interested in reading the *book*, you should vote for the *book*. If it's not available as an ebook at your location, I'm pretty sure you can find it in another format. Unfortunately, availability versus quality is generally a kiss of death for the voting process.
We have been having an entire discussion about this, previous to your post, which has lead us to where we are. Suffice it to say: If you don't like the links, you don't have to use them.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote