View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 09:57 AM   #76
sonofpendragon
Member Retired
sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for PC
Not sure

Odd isn't it? For years and years, without even trying, I was reading an average of about 120 books a year. I joined in with the challenge this year . . . and trailed off badly, I think I am weighing in at around 68 /69/ 70 which obviously won't change much now in 4 days. This is very surprising as I had reached 50 odd by April. Perhaps last winter's snow allowed me to concentrate on reading more, dunno for sure but maybe it was that.

So, I will join in the thread, but I am not setting any targets. That can be a bit of a fun-killer to be honest, so will just read when I really feel like it.

SofP
sonofpendragon is offline   Reply With Quote