Thread: MobileRead Two Tier Voting
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 08:41 AM   #13
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin8or View Post
Since multi-select votes aren't possible with the forum software, your next-best choice was the two-tiered voting.
Perhaps, but the last two months don't indicate any advantage yet. In November the three books I would have read in a heartbeat finished 3rd, tied for 5th and 9th. In December the three books I would have read finishedy 3rd, tied for 5th and tied for 5th. In both those months I had little interest in either of the two front runners.

I am with issybird on this one in that I'm just tired of the process.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote