View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 04:15 PM   #87
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyZ View Post
I'm going to buy this one as my first non-public domain book. Much as I love Dickens, the Old English is a lot more demanding to read than modern stuff.
It can be a bit of work at times, can't it.

Quote:
I may even just buy the paperback to hit them a bit for being greedy. If we all did this, they would eventually make the eBook prices lower than print. If we continue to buy eBooks even though they are priced the same or higher, we're telling them that the extra convenience is worth money to us.
Or they'll just use it as an excuse to say there isn't that much demand for ebooks.

For me personally if it's a book I want I haven't got a huge problem paying the same as the pbook costs (I just don't buy pbooks anymore). Would I like it to be cheaper? Sure I would. Of course if they were a lot cheaper I'd be buying a lot more stuff that just 'sounds good' on impulse.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote