View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 06:02 AM   #295
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammond View Post
Hi,

First, I would like to thank you for this excellent plugin. I have one quasetion. Is there any option or way to limit the maximum number of following lines end with hyphenate? Now there is often situation when I have for example 4 lines with hyphen. The limit should be (in my language – czech) max 3 following lines and than min one line without it.

Thank you
It's not possible to limit the number of consecutive lines with hyphens. There is no way for the plugin to know anything about how the hyphens will end up and where.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote