View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:20 AM   #78
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I find that since I started with electronic readers that I do not get intimidated by any of them since I never get to see the physical size of the book. Small or large they all look the same on the reader, thus no intimidation.
The Kindle has a trail of dots under each book title which gives a rough indication of the length. I know enough to be wary of the ones that stretch way across the page, like Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantell, or almost everything by Peter F. Hamilton or Neal Stephenson.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote