View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #94
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
As for my "constant crashing" of threads, perhaps if the Android crew were capable of going one day without denigrating Apple in every single topic in this forum (this one was about Amazon, if I recall correctly), you'd see fewer replies to their provocations.
Eh? I just reread this thread and until you and Bilbo started arguing about the Kindle app the worst anyone had said about Apple was "Then the mini, like most Apple products, is stuck in it's own little world."

The rest was reasonable discussion which was pretty on topic for the impact that an Amazon phone might have.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote