View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:04 PM   #24
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
When one of my Kindle books has an update, I get an email from Amazon with a prompt to download the new book. I received one just a few days ago:

Quote:
Kindle Title Weekend Homesteader: August (ASIN:B005EDBUOS) has an available update

Hello,

We are happy to announce that an updated version of your past Kindle purchase of Weekend Homesteader: August by Anna Hess is now available. The version you received had the following issues that have been corrected:

Sections or chapters were out of order.
Images were missing.

You can receive this new version by going to the Manage Your Kindle page at http://amazon.com/MYKupdate. Find the book in your Kindle Library and click on the “update available” link next to the book’s title. Within 5 minutes, any of your devices that have the eBook currently downloaded and have an active wireless connection will be updated automatically.

Alternatively, you can reply to this email with the word "Yes" in the first line of your response. Your e-mail response must come from the e-mail address associated with your Amazon account. We will update your book within two hours of receiving your email.

This book has undergone significant changes, so once we send you the updated version of this book you will no longer be able to view any highlights, bookmarks, and notes that have been made in your current version and your furthest reading location will be lost.

We thank you for your business with Amazon.
Sincerely,
Customer Service Department
cghipp is offline   Reply With Quote