View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 12:03 PM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Kindle on the View

I sent this as a "Submit News!" message, but I thought I'd post it here as well. ON The View this morning, Whoopi Goldberg was waxing enthusiastic about her Kindle and how great it is. They showed a lot of good screen shots and how it works. Then they gave everyone in the audience one. (With Barbara Walters' new book already uploaded.)

Then a manic patient started getting upset on the other side of the unit, so I didn't see the rest of the bit.

But there it was.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote